THE BIG PRESS
HOW WE MAKE OUR CRAFT CIDER
HOW OUR CRAFT CIDER IS MADE
1. The apples are harvested at Fircone Farm, just 4 miles away from Peopleton.
2. They are chopped into chunks by the mill.
3. We load The Press.
4. No messing. Just Pressing.
5. The result - nature's bounty; pure, clear, liquid gold.
6. A slow maturation of 5-7 months to develop lots of delicious, appley flavour.
7. The craft cider is tasted and balanced.
8. Next, it's filtered, we add a bit of fizz and it's pasteurised (heated and then cooled).
9. Finally, it's ready to order and deliver to your doorstep.
WAYS TO TASTE PEOPLETON PRESS CIDER
Our mission is to encourage as many new Peopleton Press fans as we can, so we are happy to deliver our tasty craft cider to your doorstep.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR FREE 48 HOUR DELIVERY?
READ THE PIPS!
Are you looking to try great tasting premium craft cider from Peopleton, in Worcestershire?
You've come to the right place!
Read our latest blog to find up-to-date info on how you can try our tasty drink!