THE BIG PRESS
HOW WE MAKE OUR CRAFT CIDER
HOW OUR CRAFT CIDER IS MADE
1. First 6 tonnes of apples are delivered from Fircone Farm which is just 4 miles away from Peopleton.
2. Then they're chopped up using a mill.
3. Next, we load The Press.
4. No messing. Just Pressing.
5. The result, nature's bounty; pure, clear, liquid gold.
6. A slow maturation of about 5-7 months means lots of delicious, appley flavour.
7. The craft cider is tasted and balanced.
8. Next, it's filtered, we add a bit of fizz and it's pasteurised (heated and then cooled).
9. The final step, ready to order and delivered to your doorstep.
WAYS TO TASTE PEOPLETON PRESS CIDER
Our mission is to encourage as many new Peopleton Press fans as we can, so we are happy to deliver our tasty craft cider to your doorstep.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR FREE 48 HOUR DELIVERY?
READ THE PIPS!
Are you look to try great tasting premium craft cider from Worcestershire, in Worcestershire?
You've come to the right place!
Read our latest blog to find the latest venues stocking the refreshing brew!